HPT currently has two levels of membership; supporting and general...
Are individuals that have either...
- Contributed at least 10 hours of volunteer time toward supporting
HPT's mission. This could be building trails, administrative work,
fundraising, etc. (See our Volunteer Opportunities for more info)
- Paid annual dues by sending in the minimum contribution of $15 for
those under 18, or $25 for those over 18 years of age. Although, there
are many different levels of membership that are available.
(Includes HPT t-shirt)
(Includes HPT Mt. Borah micro poly Marathon-T jersey)
- have voting privileges, and may vote in the annual election for
the HPT Board of Directors as well as any other elections that may
relate to HPT decisions.
- may receive discounts and/or free entry at HPT events where a fee is charged.
- have access to the HPT Library - Books, Videos, etc that teach how to "Build Better Trails".
- may receive free items such as Tech T-Shirts, Hats, Coffee Mugs, etc as thanks for helping to support HPT.
Download and mail in the HPT Supporting Member Form
Are individuals that have...
- Created an account on the HPT website, participated in an HPT
event, or have volunteered for trailbuilding or some other HPT work but
have not met the minimum volunteer hours to become a Supporting Member.
- General members...
- do not have voting privileges.
- do not receive discounts at HPT events.
Privileges and Responsibilities:
Members help support the mission and purpose of HPT. Although members may choose to not
participate in or publicly support a particular action of HPT without
relinquishing membership privileges.